A 130-hour program to focus on NLP Classic Code and 3rd Generation NLP which will allow you to develop the expertise to identify advanced change patterns and design your own success models.
Modality in Blocks: 9 weekends, from March to November 2019.
March: Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th
April: Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th
May: Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th
June: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th
July: Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st
August: Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th
September: Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th
October: Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th
November: Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th
From 9.30am to 5.30pm
Requirements: Hold a PNL Practitioner degree (from our institution or from other).
- Expertise in the essential NLP patterns
- Patterns to make changes in belief
- Advanced techniques to achieve generative and evolutionary changes
- Modeling Technique of successful behavior
- Work with timelines
- Direct communication in the unconsciousness
Open enrollment for year 2020.